- School Early Help
- Derby and Derbyshire Emotional Health and Wellbeing links
- Amber Valley Community Update
- Emotional health and wellbeing support for children
- Transition Team Newsletter, Derbyshire County Council
- Helping your child get ready for school
- Action for Children Anxious Feelings
- COVID-19 Taking Care of Yourselves
- COVID-19 Links & Advice
- Staying Active at Home
- Online Safety training for parents/carers
COVID-19 Taking Care of Yourselves
These are strange and difficult times for all of us and each of us can only do our best. We are so proud of our children, our families and our staff for how well we are all coping - go #Team RJS!
However, it is likely that at some point, each of us will need a little more support, help and guidance than our normal networks are able to provide.
On this page, we plan to signpost links to organisations that may be helpful.
If you know of any others, please let us know and we'll add them.
Help or advice on managing utility bills:
- EON Energy Fund- helps pay current or final EON energy bill arrears. It can also help EON's most vulnerable customers by providing replacement household items such as cookers, fridges, fridge-freezers and washing machines – and also help to replace and repair gas boilers as well as e-learning vouchers
- EDF Energy Trust- awards grants to individuals and families to clear electricity and gas debts owed to EDF Energy and to purchase essential energy efficient household items
- npower Energy Fund
- Scottish Power Hardship Fund
- Ovo Energy Fund
Websites or resources which offer a range of support for mental health and well-being: