- Special Educational Needs
- Interventions & Support - a Brief Guide
- Meet our Inclusion Team
- Support for children with additional needs
- Online learning links for children with Additional Needs
- SEN Policy
- Where can I get more support from?
- Yr 3 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 4 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 5 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 6 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- SEN Information Report
- Visual Timetable
Getting further support and help
Who else outside of school can I talk to if I need further support?
Derbyshire Local Offer
The Local Offer provides information for young people & children with SEND, families and professionals within Derbyshire.
Derbyshire Parent Carer Voice
Derbyshire Parent Carer Voice are a registered charity run by parent/carer volunteers with children/young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities. They provide the opportunity for parents to talk about all the services they receive in Derbyshire.
DIASS - Derbyshire Information, Advice and Support Service for SEND
Derbyshire Information, Advice and Support Service (DIASS) provides independent information, advice and support to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), as well as their parents and carers.