- Contingency Plans in the event of COVID-19 absence
- Home Learning May 2021
- Summer Break - Learning to avoid rustiness
- Homework Choice Grids
- BBC Educational TV
- Google Classroom - how to guide for new users
- Google Classroom
- Weekly Learning at Home - Autumn 2020
- March - July Lockdown Learning
- Home learning Wk1 -4 (inc Easter)
- Week beginning 20th April
- Week beginning 27th April
- May 'Half Term'
- Week beginning 11th May
- Week beginning 18th May
- CGP KS2 English Comprehension Answers
- Week beginning 4th May
- Wednesday 3rd June-10th June
- Sports Day - Home and Away wb 22nd June
- Wednesday 10th -17th June
- Wednesday 17th -24th June
- Wednesday 24th June - 1st July
- Wednesday 1st - 8th July
- Wednesday 8th - 15th July
- Maths at Home
- Summer Break 2020
- Setting up your phone as an internet hotspot
- How to use a Playstation or Xbox to access Learning at Home
BBC Educational TV - Bitesize is changing to support Learning at Home.
From Monday to Friday, you are still able to watch Bitesize Daily on CBBC throughout the day and again on BBC iPlayer.
There are a series of lessons throughout the day from ages five to 14, and will be brought to you by experts, teachers and some very familiar faces from the world of TV, sport and beyond.
As well as dedicated programmes covering Maths, Science and English, there will also be lessons featuring other subjects such as History, Geography, Music and Art.
Alongside the new Bitesize Daily lessons, there'll also be Teacher Talks - a brand new series offering helpful hints in tackling core concepts in Maths and English as well as extra content from BBC Teach including their Live Lessons series.
How you follow the lessons is completely up to you - you can join our broadcasts every day or catch up with a few in a row with every broadcast available to catch up via BBC iPlayer.
Learning with the daily broadcasts - in three easy steps:
Even more learning information is also available on the BBC Bitesize website and app, with new lessons published every week.
The new online Bitesize Daily Lessons in Maths, English and other core subjects will cover every year group up to the age of 15. Created in collaboration with teachers and other education experts, they will be easy to navigate, concise and combine the best of Bitesize, BBC Teach and other education providers.
The lessons will include videos, educational games, articles and practice tests. We’ll also have advice for parents or guardians on how to teach anyone who is home-schooling as well as guides for pupils with special educational needs (SEN).
And if you want even more, BBC Sounds will also be releasing daily 10-minute podcasts aimed at primary and secondary pupils to support their learning at home.