- September 2021 Risk Assessment
- Contact Tracing changes July 2021
- Covid 19 Attendance Guide for Parents
- July 2021 Guidance for Schools
- Road Map out of COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Testing
- Claiming Financial Support If Required To Isolate
- Archived COVID-19 information 2020-21
- May 2021 Guidance for schools
- March 8th 2021 Return to Full Attendance
- January 2021 Risk Assessment - Reduced Attendance
- Critical Worker - School Provision
- January 2021 Critical Worker application for school provision
- December 2020 re-opening. Risk-Assessment & Guidance for Visitors
- COVID-19 Government updates - schools
- COVID-19 - September Opening
- March 2021 Risk Assessment - Return to Full Attendance
Claiming Financial Support If Required To Isolate
You might be able to get a payment of £500 if you’ve been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or you’re the parent or guardian of a child who has been told to self-isolate.
If you’re eligible for either the Test and Trace Support Payment or a discretionary payment, you’ll receive the £500 payment in addition to any benefits and Statutory Sick Pay that you receive currently.
Click below for more details and how to apply.