FREE Riddings Junior School iPhone & Android App

St. John's Ealing

Claiming Financial Support If Required To Isolate

You might be able to get a payment of £500 if you’ve been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or you’re the parent or guardian of a child who has been told to self-isolate.

If you’re eligible for either the Test and Trace Support Payment or a discretionary payment, you’ll receive the £500 payment in addition to any benefits and Statutory Sick Pay that you receive currently.

 Click below for more details and how to apply.