- Home Learning May 2021
- Year 2 Transition Day
- Year 2 - Looking Ahead 2021-22
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- Online Safety in Lockdown
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
- Year 3 Drumming
- Learning in Lockdown - lessons & resources for all Year Group
Richards class - Miss Pilling
Barber class - Miss Bailey
Unfortunately, due to confirmed Covid-19 cases, Year 5 are currently learning at home. Please see below for their daily learning. As we know families have different routines, time constraints, job expectations, not to mention demands on devices, so we are not setting a strict timetable: we are happy for your child to complete the learning at times that suit you and them.
If you have any problems accessing any of the learning or would prefer paper-based resources, please contact school and we will sort them for you.
*Due to high demand, some of Oak National Academy resources may be unavailable at certain times. If you have difficulties, please complete a different piece of home learning - perhaps from another day and try again later. Thank you.*
TTRockstars - Complete a studio and soundcheck on TTRockstars and then spend 10-15 minutes improving your times tables.
Spellings - practise this weeks spellings on Spelling Frame, completing a test and then playing games for 10-30 minutes.
Read either your school reading book or a book from home then quiz once you are finished.
Art - scroll to the bottom of the page to see the homework grid for some art ideas.
Monday 30th November
Science - Lesson 1: What are forces?
Tuesday 1st December
Wednesday 2nd December
Science - Lesson 3: What are contact forces?
Thursday 3rd December
Science - Lesson 4: What are non-contact forces?
Friday 4th December
Keep safe and take care of yourselves!
Welcome back and welcome to Year 5!
We have an exciting term ahead for us including learning all about The Ruthless Romans and many exciting things in Maths!
Please remember to keep reading three times a week and update your brand new home-learning diary. Remember, it can be as colourful and as unique as you like! Please remember to complete your CGP homework books weekly and remember to bring them back into school on Thursday. Keep practising your spellings each week ready for your dictation on a Friday.
Don't forget your PE kit every Wednesday and Thursday and make sure you have the right clothes for outdoor PE - especially over Winter!
This term we will be learning about The Ruthless Romans and what made them powerful. We will learn all about the Roman Army and what the Romans have done for us.
Within our Geography unit, we will be exploring The United Kingdom and will be discovering what our country consists of and how we are an island nation. The children will explore the cities, counties, mountains and rivers of the United Kingdom. What an exciting place to live!
Click the link below to find more homework activities you can complete all linked to our Ruthless Romans learning and our United Kingdom learning. There are a whole range of tasks so choose which ones you find exciting.