- Home Learning May 2021
- Year 2 Transition Day
- Year 2 - Looking Ahead 2021-22
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- World Book Day Digital Library
- Online Safety in Lockdown
- February Half Term Optional Home Learning
- Year 3 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 3 - w/b 25th January
- Year 3 - w/b Mon 1st February
- Year 3 - w/b 8th February
- Year 3 - w/b 22nd Feb
- Year 3 - w/b 1st March
- Year 4 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 18 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 25 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon Feb 1 2021
- Year 4 w/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 4 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- Year 5 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 5 - W/B 25th January
- Year 5 - W/B 1st March
- Year 5 - W/B Mon 1st February
- Year 5 - W/B 8th February
- Year 5 - W/B 22nd February
- Year 6 Previous weeks' Learning at Home
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 25th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 8th Feb 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 1st March 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 22nd Feb 2021
- PE at Home
- Whole School Story
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Assembly
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
- Year 3 Drumming
- Learning in Lockdown - lessons & resources for all Year Group
Richards class - Miss Pilling
Barber class - Miss Bailey
Teaching assistants - Mrs Hunt, Mr Gibson, Mrs Patrick, Miss Vardy
Remember you can keep in touch on Twitter - @BarberRJS @RichardsRJS
Links to access at home:
Arrangements for the start of the new school year 2021-22
The children’s first day back is Thursday 2nd September 2021. Following Government advice on the need to maintain hygiene routines and taking into account that the majority of parents and staff favoured it we will be having a staggered start and finish to the school day. It will not be as spread out as it is now but our arrangements will enable all children to wash their hands on entry and exit to the building and hopefully to reduce the number of children, parents and cars waiting outside. As you will know the volume of traffic outside school can be seriously problematic.
Richards class – Miss Pilling
8.35am they can come onto the site through the side school gates (the entrance that Mr Jones’ class have used this year).
8.40am – the children will be met and go to wash hands
8.50am Register in class and settle to work.
Barber class – Miss Bailey
8.35am children can come onto the school site through the two pedestrian gates at the front and wait in the area outside of the pupil gate.
8.40am – they will be met and taken through to wash hands before
8.50am.Register taken with learning starting immediately they enter the classroom.
3.20pm both classes will finish school leaving by the same route as they entered after handwashing.
We would ask that Year 5 parents wait across the road at the end of the day rather than on the site given the small areas available for the children to gather in.
Home learning W.C 13.9.21
Please log in to TTRockstars, Numbots and Lexia daily. Keep reading your school reading book and remember to quiz too!
Welcome back to the first term of Year 5! We hope you enjoyed the summer break and are ready for all of the exciting things we have to learn this half term.
This half term we will be learning about the Ruthless Romans and the Anglo Saxons. We will begin looking at the United Kingdom too. We have got a really busy term of learning ahead and are looking forward to getting started! We are already looking forward to our residential to White Hall in November too!
If you want to get started on some Roman learning, have a look at the home learning grid. Click here
We are focussing on number skills, reading fluency and writing so it is essential that you keep your homework going to support your school learning! Use the app links above and keep reading at least three times a week and keep quizzing.
Please remember to complete your CGP homework books weekly and remember to bring them back into school on Monday. Keep practising your spellings each week ready for Thursday.
Don't forget to bring your PE kit every Wednesday and Thursday and make sure you have the right clothes for outdoor PE - especially if it's cold!
Plain white tshirt
Dark jogging bottoms/shorts
Plain black jacket
Hair bobble for long hair
* Please click here for a downloadable version of the Home Learning booklet and click on the relevant subject for copies of the Reading, Writing and Maths RAARE (Reduced Attendance Age Related Expectations) shared in the email of w/b 3rd May.