- Setting up your phone as an internet hotspot
- How to use a Playstation or Xbox to access Learning at Home
- Year 3 - w/b 5th January
- Year 3 - w/b 11th January
- Year 3 - w/b 18th January
- Year 4 W/b Tues Jan 5th 2021
- Year 4 w/b Monday Jan 11 2021
- Year 5 - W/B 5th January
- Year 5 - W/B 11th January
- Year 5 - W/B 18th January
- Year 6 W/b Tues 5th Jan
- Year 6 W/b Mon 11th Jan 2021
- Year 6 W/b Mon 18th Jan 2021
- Nov - Dec Home Learning Lessons
- Year 3- 25th - 27th November
- Year 3 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 7th December
- Year 3 - W/b Mon 14th December
- Year 4 W/b 23rd November
- Year 4 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 4 W/b Mon 7th Dec
- Year 4 W/b Mon 14th Dec
- Year 5 - 25th - 27th November
- Year 5 - W/B 30th November
- Year 5 - W/B 7th December
- Year 5 - W/B 14th December
- Year 6 - 25th-27th November
- Year 6 Thursday 26th Nov 20
- Year 6 Friday 27th Nov 20
- Year 6 W/b Mon 30th Nov
- Year 6 W/b 7th December
- Year 2 Applications 2021-22
- Year 2 - Looking Ahead to 2021-22
- PE at Home
Townsend CLASS AND Clarke CLASS
Miss Saville (Townsend), Miss Graham (ClarkE)
TAs - Mrs Patrick, Mrs Hunt, Miss Smith, Mrs Pedley, Mr Gibson
We hope you have managed to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We were so looking forward to seeing you all back in school but, due to the second lockdown, we will not be able to see many of you face to face. However, we will be providing lots of home learning on the website and look forward to seeing the results of your learning.
For those of you that will still be attending, it will be lovely to see you.
Best wishes, Year 6 staff
*Due to high demand nationally, some of the online resources may be unavailable at certain times. If you have difficulties, please complete a different piece of home learning - perhaps from another day and try again later. Thank you.*
We also will be able to offer paper resources/printed packs soon for those of you whose children prefer to learn 'offline'
Tuesday 5th January 2021
Maths Lesson Revision and Recap Equivalent Fractions video lesson
Computing - 3D Modelling - What is 3D modelling?
For Tinkercad, our class (RJSY6) code is HRJB-2KL3-FQFV
Wednesday 6th January 2021
Maths Lesson Revision and Recap Simplify Fractions video lesson
Worksheet to complete
Worksheet Answers - no peeping!
Computing - 3D modelling - Making Changes
Thursday 7th January 2021
Worksheet Answers - no peeping!
Computing 3D Modelling - Rotation and Position
Friday 8th January 2021
Maths Lesson Revision Mixed numbers to Improper Fractions video lesson
English - complete your story.
Computing 3D Modelling - Making Holes
Reading of ZPD books and books of choice. Please complete BLUE SHEET ACTIVITIES regularly and always complete one after finishing a book.
TTRockstars - sound check, studio and whatever else you want to do for between 10 - 30 minutes.
Spelling Frame - complete a quiz and play the games for between 10-30 minutes.
Plus Top Marks Speed Challenge - How fast can you get?
Some of you will have access to Lexia - please click here to open the instruction sheet for accessing Lexia for the first time - once this has been done then you will only need to follow the link or use the app on an ipad or iphone.
GET PHYSICAL! - A selection of activities to get you (and your family) up and moving : )
Below you can find full details of the curriculum in year 6. Click on the link to find.