- Special Educational Needs
- Interventions & Support - a Brief Guide
- Meet our Inclusion Team
- Support for children with additional needs
- Online learning links for children with Additional Needs
- SEN Policy
- Where can I get more support from?
- Yr 3 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 4 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 5 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 6 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- SEN Information Report
- Visual Timetable
Learning at home for children with Additional Needs
Richards and Barber
For some children the work that is provided on the Year Group page may be too challenging to complete without the support they usually receive at school.
We have adapted the learning for maths so that it is more easily accessed.
The reading, writing and wider curriculum learning on the year groups tab should be accessible by all children but if your child is struggling please contact a Year 5 teacher for support.
REGULAR PRACTICE OF READING, SPELLING AND BASIC MATHS SKILLS IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS.
YOUR CHILD CAN PRACTICE THE FOLLOWING DAILY:
- Read your Dandelion or Accelerated reading book or a book of your choice from home. Quiz on it once finished. When it needs changing please contact school.
- Practice your Word Wallet words if you have them every day.
- Lexia - 20 minutes every day.
- Individual work packs (where they have been provided)
- Numbots regularly
- Spellingframe regularly
The maths work below may help your child if they find the year group work difficult without the support they receive in school. It is linked to work from an earlier year group. Chat to a Year 5 teacher about the most appropriate year group work for your child to complete independently.
Click on the image below and select a lesson to follow the series of Multiplication and Division lessons
Year 3/4 - Multiplication and division
Week 4 (W/B 25.1.21)- Taught lessons
Lesson 4 - Multiply 2-digits by 1-digit (no exchange)
Week 5 (W/B 1.2.21) - Taught lessons
Lesson 1 - Multiply 2-digits by 1-digit - exchange
Lesson 5 - Divide 100 into 2, 4, 5 and 10 equal parts
Week 6 - Fractions W/B 8.2.21 Taught lessons