- Yr 4 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Special Educational Needs
- Interventions & Support - a Brief Guide
- Meet our Inclusion Team
- Support for children with additional needs
- Online learning links for children with Additional Needs
- SEN Policy
- Where can I get more support from?
- SEN Information Report
- Visual Timetable
- Y6 Learning for self-isolating for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 3 Learning for self-isolating children with Additional Needs
- Y5 Learning for self-isolating for children with Additional Needs
Y6 Learning for self-isolating for children with Additional Needs
Townsend and Clarke
FOR SOME CHILDREN THE WORK THAT IS PROVIDED ON THE TIERED LEARNING PAGE MAY BE TOO CHALLENGING TO COMPLETE WITHOUT SUPPORT AT SCHOOL. AS YOUR CHILD RECEIVES THIS SUPPORT, WE HAVE ADDED OTHER WORK AND ADAPTED THE MATHS ESPECIALLY SO THAT IT MORE EASILY ACCESSED.
THE READING, WRITING AND WIDER LEARNING ON THE TIERED LEARNING PAGE (UNDER THE LEARNING AT HOME TAB) CAN STILL BE COVERED BY ALL CHILDREN
YOUR CHILD WILL BE ABLE TO DO SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES EACH DAY.
- Reading books - Accelerated Reader and quizzing
- Individual work packs (where provided)
For English Writing and Reading and the Wider curriculum look at the work provided for Year 6 on the Tiered Learning page
Maths: The maths work below may help your child if they find the year group work difficult without the support they receive in school. It is linked to work from an earlier year group. Choose the most appropriate Year Group work for your child to complete independently.
Click on the image below and select a lesson to follow from Week 1 or 2
Read your Accelerated reading book or a book of your choice from home. Quiz on it once finished.
Practice activities in your Work packs if you have them.
Lexia - 20 minutes - if you use it in school.
Please click here to open the instruction sheet for accessing Lexia for the first time - once this has been done then you will only need to follow the link or use the app on an ipad or iphone.