- Special Educational Needs
- Interventions & Support - a Brief Guide
- Meet our Inclusion Team
- Support for children with additional needs
- Online learning links for children with Additional Needs
- SEN Policy
- Where can I get more support from?
- Yr 3 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 4 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 5 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- Yr 6 Learning at Home for children with Additional Needs
- SEN Information Report
- Visual Timetable
Meet our Inclusion Team
Our inclusion team are dedicated and highly skilled practitioners offering a wealth of experience to help children develop independent learning skills and manage their own learning and emotions. The support we offer adds value to what teachers do, ensuring connections are made between learning from everyday classroom teaching and structured interventions.
Mrs Godfrey - SENCO
Responsible for coordinating support for children with additional needs and liaising with parents, teachers and other professionals who are involved with them.
|Mrs Patrick - HLTA / ELSA|
|Mrs Walker - HLTA / ELSA|
|Miss Dakin - Intervention Teaching Assistant|
|Mrs Hunt - Intervention Teaching Assistant|
|Mrs Elwen - Teaching Assistant|
|Mr K Gibson - Teaching Assistant|
|Miss Gregory - Teaching Assistant|
|Mrs Pedley - Teaching Assistant|
|Miss Robinson - Teaching Assistant|
|Miss Vardy - Teaching Assistant|
Inclusion Coffee Mornings
Throughout the year we offer inclusion coffee mornings as a way of working in partnership with parents and carers to best support your child's additional needs. It allows an informal opportunity to meet with the inclusion team, look at provision, discuss concerns and celebrate achievement.