- Safeguarding Policy Annex June 2019
- Safeguarding Policy COVID-19 addendum
- Safeguarding Policy
- Prevent Strategy
- COVID-19 Information for Visitors to school - March 2021
- Coronavirus symptoms
- Admissions arrangement
- GDPR (Data Protection)
- Key School Policies
- New Starter Information
- Our Curriculum
- Parent's Code of Conduct
- PE, Sport & Sports Premium
- Pupil Premium
- Catch -Up Funding 2020-21
- School Performance and OFSTED Reports
- School Prospectus
- Term dates and school holidays
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
To protect others, do not attend school or go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have any of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus and stay at home until you get your result.