- Parent's Code of Conduct
- Home Learning May 2021
- After school clubs
- Leave of Absence due to Exceptional Circumstances
- Is my child to ill to attend?
- Advice for Parents & Carers - Penalty Notices
- Dates for your diary
- Forms & FAQ
- Keeping our children safe
- A Parent's guide to dealing with sexting
- Bullying in School
- Parent View
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education lessons
- School Meals
Q: Can you give my child medication during school hours?
A: We are more than happy to administer any medication which has been prescribed by a Doctor after you have completed a permission form (click here). The only exception to this is to administer travel sickness tablets for school trips. For residential visits, when we will ask for your consent to administer over the counter medicines if required (i.e. Calpol)